The wonderful Annie Price (AKA actor Angharad Price) has organised a raffle to raise money to #SaveJenny.
She is doing the raffle on 14th February at 2pm on Facebook Live here: https://fb.me/e/43OIfbiSv
There are lots of fantastic prizes, including:
• A 9ct gold cross with garnets
• This incredible artwork by Tori Payne: Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
• Koala Chess Art – Pick your favourite unisex t-shirt from artist Simon’s custom printed range! https://koalachessart.com/collections/t-shirts-1
• Ida T – Handmade ceramic necklace:
• Through The Looking Lens – 4 prints by photographer Joshua Phillips
• Author Sue Bough – goodie bag and signed copy of her hit children’s book Norman Snodgrass Saves The Green Planet
• Caveys Craft – custom made bear https://www.facebook.com/CaveysCraft/
• Stunning hand-stitched hoop by Beestitch’d and Brydie MacDonald
• Laura JH – Handmade bobble hat in your choice of colour!
• Photography Print by Daniel J. Ellis
• A Website Builder basic package from Custom Copy and Content!
Simply provide your hosting and domain, and they’ll create your website from scratch.
Ts and Cs apply
• Two fabulous prizes donated from Green Ink Writers’ Gym. https://greeninkwritersgym.com/
Prize number 1:
Online Creative Writing Course worth £200, suitable for 18yrs+
Prize number 2:
One Hour Online Creative Writing Workshop for 2 Children or Teens
• Three packs of handmade cards, created and drawn straight onto the card by the talented Elizabete, who is 13 years old.
• A fabulous bag of l’Occitane minis
• A miniature selection of Penderyn whiskies
Plus lots more prizes!
If you’d like to donate a prize, please do get in touch with Annie.
You can donate to help save Jenny’s life here:gofundme.com/savejenny