Rainbows in my eyes is a collection of poems by J. K. Rowbory, published by Longman.
Jenny Rowbory was born in 1986 in Ashford, Middlesex, and currently lives in Lincolnshire. During her first year at university in 2004, she became ill with a virus that caused severe M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: inflammation of the brain and spinal cord). M.E. affects all bodily systems, causing Jenny to be bed-bound and unable to sit up because of strain on her cardiovascular system.
All the money made from the poetry book goes straight into The Jenny Rowbory Medical Fund Society to help fund her medical treatment.
How can I buy the book?
1. Ordering online through Amazon
You can order through Amazon.co.uk. Ordering through this link will benefit the Jenny Rowbory Medical Fund Society.
2. Ordering from other bookshops
The book can also be ordered through bookshops. (The ISBN number is 978-1-4082-4968-0.)
3. Ordering from the USA
If you are resident in the USA you can order via lifestream: http://www.lifestream.org/content/rainbows-my-eyes
- 26 Feb 14: Let Me Entertain You: 101 songs that instantly transport me back to the mid 90s to early 00s
- 6 Nov 13: My Favourite Things
- 15 Oct 13: My Dream ~ by Ann Rowbory
- 12 May 13: M.E. Awareness Day 2013
- 28 Mar 13: 28th March 2013: Update
Full News Archive